Read this article and discover the best places to sell used clothes for women, men, and children! You can finally sell clothes for money!
Need extra cash? You can finally clean out your closet and sell clothes for money! If you like this idea and you are interested in making a profit and starting your own selling business, you have come to the right place! In this article, we are going to present you the best places to sell used clothes for women, men, and children!
- Women’s clothing – Some of the best places for selling women’s clothing are BuggaloExchange, Clothes Mentor, ThredUp, and eBay.
- Junior’s clothing – There are some great websites that are specialized in selling junior’s clothing such as PlanetXchange, ThredUp, Plato’s Closet, and again eBay. eBay is a place where you can sell absolutely anything.
- Kids’s clothing – You have a few different options when it comes to selling kid’s clothing online. You can sell the clothes at a kid’s consignment sale, you can list the items on eBay, and you can send the items to ThredUp.
- Vintage clothing – If you want to get rid of your retro clothes, make sure to check Etsy or eBay. BuffaloExchange also accepts retro clothes.
- Maternity clothing – You can list your maternity clothing on eBay, sell at kid’s consignment sale, consign it on MotherhoodCloset, take it to Clothes Mentor, or send the clothes to ThredUp.
- Men’s clothing – Some of the best websites where you can sell men’s clothing are BufalloExchange, Grailed, and eBay.
- Designer clothing – If you own designer clothing, the best places where you can sell your clothes are TheRealReal, Tradesy, and MaterialWorld.
- Plus size clothing – Yes, there are websites where you can sell plus size clothing and make money. You can sell your items through ThredUp and Clothes Mentor. You can also search out a Facebook group where you can publish photos and sell your items there.
Besides clothing, you can also sell accessories, jewelry, shoes, belts, scarves, and etc. So, go through your things and make a list of all the things you don’t use anymore. Take a few great photos, pick a website, and publish your clothes for sale. If you are not sure which website to use, consult with someone who has experience in this business or make a decision based on the fees offered by the websites.
So, are you ready to turn your retro clothes hobby into a serious and full-time business?
— Meredith (@MeredithAnneG) 14 de octubre de 2017
Other articles than can be interesting for you: 4 Horrible Mistakes to Avoid When You Sell Electronics